It was such a remarkable day for us at RGF Executive Search Philippines as we held our Q3 Kick-Off last 12th of July at SM Megamall Bowling Center.
The activity officially started with delightful meals that boosted energy of everyone to prepare for the next part of the activity--- the bowling challenge.
Each team displayed a good sense of teamwork and healthy competitive atmosphere as they brought out their game faces. This exciting activity unleashed the employees’ inner bowling skills.
Here are some of the highlights of RGF Philippines’ Un-bowl-ievable Q3 Kick Off:
To cap off this fun-filled activity, Ruby Benitez, Managing Director of RGF Executive Search Philippines, led the awarding of best players and the recognition of outstanding Q2 performers.
Star Researcher Awards were given to:
- Mervyn Tan (Senior Research Consultant for BPO & ICT with 4 placements)
- Eds Enslie (Senior Research Consultant for Consumer, Healthcare and Life Sciences with 3 placements)
- Alyssa Banal (Senior Research Consultant for Banking & Finance with 3 placements)
- Rose Anne Casquejo (Research Consultant for Industrial with 3 placements)
Certificate of Excellence were also awarded to the employees who achieved their Q2 individual targets.
- Gelle Reyes (Senior Consultant for Consumer; Healthcare & Life Sciences with 138% IR and 188% LR)
- Mike Javate (Managing Consultant and Practice Head of BPO & ICT with 102% IR and 153% LR)
- Jenny Grace Surio (Consultant for Banking & Finance with 154% LR)
- Loraine Aguilar (Associate Consultant for Industrial with 131% LR)
- Mervyn Tan (Senior Research Consultant for BPO & ICT with 114% LR)
Industrial Team received an award as well for exceeding their team’s Q2 target.
Congratulations to all winners and Q2 achievers! We have demonstrated our dynamic spirit and fervor to strive harder in reaching our goal.
Cheers to more strikes throughout the rest of the year!!!