Retail World, Ecommerce Show, and Cards & Payments Philippines all happened simultaneously last September 6 and 7 at the SMX Convention Centre, Pasay, Metro Manila organized by Terrapinn, world leader in business events. RGF Executive Search Philippines, together with other companies, and professionals from different disciplines were invited to join. The attendees were mostly heads of marketing, brand, ecommerce, management consulting and information technology coming from several known retail, FMCG, ecommerce sites, manufacturing , banking, distribution, and other promising start-up companies in the country.
The two-day conference highlighted the future of retail and ecommerce in the Philippines. It showcased the latest innovations in retail, e-commerce, and payments. Everyone came together to exchange thoughts on industry trends with very busy on-floor seminars, accelerator theatre, and exhibitor hall.
Discussions revolved around the openness of Filipinos to embrace digital culture and how it affects consumer spending and the behaviour of Filipinos. It was a perfect venue to meet other professionals and share best practices.
There was a good line up of speakers during the event and some are as follows:
- Marx Cabrera, the e-commerce Country Manager of Adidas
- Louella Campos, General Manager of Vogue Concepts, Inc.
- Constantin Robertz, Managing Director of Zalora Philippines
- Dennis Aranas, President of Moduvi Inc.
- Christian Santos, Digital Marketing Head of L’Oreal Philippines
- Rissa Mananquil–Trillo, Chief Branding Officer of Happy Skin