Premium wine and dine restaurant
This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
Premium wine and dine restaurant
• In charge of the stores’ day-to-day business operations and ensures that they operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining the brand reputation and ethos.
• Coordinates a variety of activities, whatever the size or type of the store/outlet and is responsible for the business performance of all stores, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service, and health and safety.
• Is expected to handle a business that is fast-paced, highly demanding and very rewarding.
1. Business Activities
• Taking responsibility for the business performance of the stores.
• Analysing and planning the stores sales levels and profitability.
• Organising marketing activities, such as promotional events and theme activities.
• Preparing weekly reports including staff control, food control and sales.
• Creating and executing plans for store/area sales, profit and staff development.
• Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management.
• Planning and coordinating menus.
• Thinking, innovating and making improvements to the running of the business.
• Coordinating the entire operation of the stores including scheduled shifts.
• Managing staff and providing them with feedback.
• Handling customer enquiries, feedback and complaints.
• Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company's discipline & image standards.
• Meeting and greeting customers and organising table reservations.
• Advising customers on menu and wine choice.
• Training and motivating staff.
• Organising and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
• Checking and managing stock levels and ordering inventory and supplies.
• Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and compliance with licensing, health and safety legislation and guidelines.
• Preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required.
• Helping in any area of the store operations when circumstances dictate.
• Others – special projects from the MD.
•Graduate of any 4-year Hospitality or Management course
•Has more than 5 years of experience in managing food & beverage establishments
•Basic knowledge about wines and spirits (sommelier)
•Excellent commercial and business experience
•Exceptional communication and people skills at all levels
•Confident, driven and a dynamic leader
•Professional & emotionally stable; can remain cool even when under-pressure.
•IT savvy and comfortable with new technologies
•Passion for business, people and wine.
Work Location: Edsa Shangri-La / Shangri-La Fort
Reports to : Managing Director
One of the leading financial technology companies with several offices around the globe with a gl...
Our client is an International Computer Animation Studio is seeking a seasoned HR Generalist to h...
Our client is startup technology company that is developing a new eCommerce platform to support t...
Our client is a global, artificial intelligence (AI) and intelligent automation startup company. ...
Management Consulting Firm 1. Talent Acquisition/Recruitment & Selection 2. Talent Management (TM...
Our client is an International Computer Animation Studio is seeking a seasoned Sales Manager to h...
Our Client is one of the largest and leading Maritime/Shipping companies in the world. They are a...
Our client is in the business of marketing and distribution of global pharmaceutical product port...
Network Marketing Company *Plan and implement marketing strategies - PR, advertising and promotio...
Our client is a European based digital transformation and innovation enabler that helps client im...
Our client is focused on providing innovative, research-based solutions to improve the health, we...