National Instruments, a technology pioneer and industry leader in virtual instrumentation for 37 years, delivers LabVIEW graphical software and open, modular instrumentation hardware for design, simulation, control, test, and manufacturing. Engineers and scientists in hundreds of industries use flexible, high-performance NI products to create reliable user-defined systems throughout the product design cycle to reduce time to market and lower development costs.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, NI has more than 7,000 employees worldwide and direct operations in more than 50 countries.
• Able to handle projects independently, including schematic design, tester configuration, test program development, debugging, correlation and qualification, system level testing, bench testing and board design.
• Gather application requirements and provide insights on the technical complexity of the task.
• Develop software installers and debug utilities.
• Perform NI products feedback analysis to engineering teams.
• Mentor and coach junior engineers.
• Handle inquiries from customers.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
• Minimum 7 years of relevant experience.
• Prior experience working in Semiconductor Automated Test Equipment (ATE) environment.
• Proficient in developing ATE test programs on industry’s Application Development Environments (ADEs) and other programming language like C/C++, VB and dotNet.
• Deep understanding on Semiconductor validation or manufacturing test systems, test procedures and methodologies, manufacturing test acceptance and qualification.
• Meticulous, independent and efficient in executing and overseeing assigned projects.
• Excellent command of English (both written and spoken).
• Willing to travel for business (up to 20%).