A newly established Advanced Blockchain Solutions provider is looking for a Blockchain Developer to aid their Product and Development teams in designing and developing decentralized wallet solutions for clients across a variety of industries. You will play a vital role throughout the project life cycle, from technical strategy and wireframing through launch.
• Working with a team of expert developers to develop blockchain-based decentralized applications
• Leading the development of smart contracts
• Leading the integration of new Apps or existing applications
• Establishing and maintaining the environments in which blockchain solutions are implemented (development, testing, and production)
• Maintaining CI for the development and testing of applications
• Educating clients and internal development teams on blockchain-related elements of the stack
The ideal candidate is intimately familiar with the blockchain space, has experience developing smart contracts, and is passionate about identifying, conceptualizing, and building cutting-edge, innovative decentralized solutions. You should have experience architecting data-centric, networked, rapidly changing and growing systems.
• Has experience developing Ethereum Smart Contracts written in Solidity
• Has worked with decentralized storage like IPFS, Dat or StorJ
• Has experience in a DevOps environment (blockchain is a plus)
• Has a strong understanding of continuous integration and blockchain test tools
• Can troubleshoot wallet servers and blockchains
• Is knowledgeable in distributed computing, RPC methods and patterns, networking fundamentals and optimization, cryptography, and industry-standard network architecture
Office location: BGC, Taguig