An extremely well-funded, start-up fin-tech company providing innovative technical solutions in new markets. They are building a new asset class on a new platform and are providing products that Wall Street and Silicon Valley have never seen… and they love it.
In this business critical role, you will support agile development teams through automation, tools, and platforms to improve our software development process.
Key responsibilities would include:
• Implement automation for cloud-based applications and services
• Use metrics and monitoring to identify negative trends before they become problems
• Collaborate with other developers and departments to ensure high quality software and timely delivery
• Participate in agile stand-ups and perform code review
• Maintain comprehensive documentation for new and existing systems and procedures
• Handle user support tickets and questions, escalating to service developers as needed
• Serve in an on-call rotation with other engineers to support critical production systems
• Troubleshoot and triage incidents
• Optimize performance and scalability as necessary to meet the business goals of application and environment
• Take on other projects and responsibilities as necessary
• Provide expert knowledge and implementation of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
• Experience in automating AWS infrastructure deployments with CloudFormation, CodeDeploy, etc.
• Strong Knowledge in Linux and Windows server. Windows or Unix/Linux server administration background is preferred
• Knowledge in any NoSQL technologies
• Strong Experience working with DevOps, CI/CD, automation technologies and release engineering best practices
• Experience with micro services architectures and Containerization technologies (i.e. Kubernetes, Docker)
• Experience with monitoring tools (i.e. Datadog, New Relic, Sumo Logic, CloudWatch)
• Experience in open source technologies, REST APIs etc.
• Experience with Agile development frameworks and processes (Kanban, Scrum)
• Ability to troubleshoot full-stack web services
This is an exciting time to be a part of a dynamic company in its development phase. If you are a talented DevOps Engineer and enjoy working in a large environment that challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.