Our client is a German shared services company based in Taguig City. It is the leading global provider of Sample to Insight solutions to transform biological materials into valuable molecular insights, founded and established in 1984.
Status: Additional headcount
Location: Mckinley West, Taguig City
Reports to: Technical Service Manager
Work Schedule: Night Shift, 5 working days
• Provide prompt, professional, and accurate advisory and support service to our customers in research, forensic, clinical, and other markets via email and other channels, in accordance with all applicable regulations.
• Acquire and apply constantly changing knowledge of technology, products, and processes.
• Actively apply and participate in the development of solutions to further improve our customer service.
• Effectively prioritize tasks to efficiently manage the needs of our customers and the team.
• Must be a Bachelor’s Degree Holder in Molecular Biology, Biology, Genetics, BioInformatics, or any related field. Researches, PhD and MS are an advantage.
• Broad theoretical and practical knowledge of molecular biology and related techniques.
• Substantial laboratory experience in molecular biology together with firsthand practical experiences of the most frequently used techniques.
• Fluent in written and verbal English.
• Amenable to be based in Taguig.
• Amenable to work in night shift.