A global market research consultancy with a unique collaboration of market research, media, industry and marketing professionals, providing research-driven insights to companies to support growth and transformational change since 2002
The Team Lead coordinates with external clients, delegates tasks, approves or rejects requests, provides instructions and guidance to subordinates to ensure smooth and efficient operations of projects.
• Project Management
o Overseeing relationships with identified clients.
o Manage and oversee the team, including workload and quality.
o Ensure the quality of all research outputs before sending/presenting to clients by performing the higher level analysis.
o Providing a high level of advice and consultancy to clients and team such as input to questionnaire design, sample plan, timeline, etc.
o Overseeing and directing the design, execution, and delivery of insight, expert advice and consultancy to client managers.
o Acting as trusted advisor and source of technical advice to members of the team.
o Handle more complex syndicated and client-commissioned projects.
o Forecast volume of incoming projects and staffing requirements.
o Identify, document, and share best practices in research.
o Has the authority to hire new members for the team and to terminate any team member for just causes.
• Training and Development
o Provides specialized training to team members – usually on higher level analysis and technical skills.
o Conduct new employee orientation i.e. clients and tasks.
o Provides performance appraisal to team members and provides feedback on individual performances.
o Has the authority to promote or demote any team member for just causes.
o On top of career path planning for team members.
o Has the authority to approve or reject leave and/or Overtime application of the team.
o Has the authority to approve or reject any pieces of training endorsed by team members.
o Has the authority to present to higher management the salary adjustments, performance bonuses for team members.
o Together with the Management team, the Team Lead is actively involved in decision making of the budgetary requirements of the Manila Office.
• Degree in Social Science, Research Studies, or Statistics.
• MS Office particularly Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, SPSS.
• Must be excellent in the English language.
• At least two (2) years of experience in project management
• Has managed different group of individuals for a specific project
• Experience in higher level statistical analysis
• Team Lead works eight (8) hours a day, Philippine Standard Time, and from Mondays-Fridays – 6:30AM – 3:30PM
• Team Lead follows NSW Public Holidays and must work during Philippine holidays
• Team Lead may be required to render overtime depending on the need of the project
• Full time employment