Established in 1931, our client is an American Company which provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services.
• Lead the development and implementation of strategic marketing and therapy development plans for Baxter’s Renal and Hospital Products portfolios.
• Ensure full adherence to the interactions and third party policy as well as comply with any regulatory requirements when team members are engaging with customers.
• Support expansion of Peritoneal Dialysis centres in the country and service/support the existing centres.
• Identify market research needs, develop and conduct market research to understand market needs, develop and execute effective therapy branding strategies.
• Implement communication plans, physician education and public/patient awareness initiatives and other innovative marketing programs.
• Develop and implement medico-marketing activities including organizing training and education, conferences, seminars for healthcare professionals.
• Establish and build a strong relationship with key opinion leaders, country HCP Societies and key healthcare professionals in target segments to establish therapy selection guidelines and build Baxter brand awareness.
• Work closely with the regional and country Marketing and Medical Affairs teams to access therapy information; work on developing tailored activities to promote the therapies such as key medical messages, physician or nurses training and assist with the establishment of standards of care.
• Develop and drive patient awareness, acquisition and retention initiatives.
• Work closely with Distributor, Technical and Supply Chain teams to improve overall patient satisfaction on Baxter products and services.
• Lead Market Development and support Market Access initiatives.
• Support Philippines & Myanmar marketing initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in technical fields such as Business, Engineering, Physical Sciences, Medicine, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.
• MBA degree is an advantage.
• At least 10 years of sales and marketing experience in the healthcare industry or other relevant industries.
• Skills in market research, customer advocacy development, creative product/program development, messaging and branding.
• People management experience.
• Out-of-the-box thinker, creative and adaptable problem solving skills.
• Software skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Strong business acumen with ability to make decisions, define strategies and ensure effective execution.
• Passionate, energetic, self-motivated and results oriented individual who can also motivate others and foster teamwork across all functions and levels.
• Strong interest in technology and software/digital innovation.
• Creative problem solver who not only can identify issues but also come up with solutions.
• Strong insight of Philippines Healthcare market and reimbursement system.
• Possess excellent writing and communication skills, good presentation and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Willingness to travel.