A Robotic Process Automation software company is looking for Pre-Sales Technical Consultant/ Engineer to join their Philippines Office. As a Pre-sales technical consultant/ engineer, you will be part of a company that will shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation.
As Pre-Sales Technical Consultant/ Engineer you will help provide solution design’s to customers throughout deployment of new deals, during POCs and project implementation phase. Help gather project requirements. Develop workflows and custom activities using C# and deliver technical training demos and support for new/existing clients. Traveling within in-country as well as outside the country as and when required.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A University degree with a minimum 3 to 4 years experience in programming .NET (C#, C++, VB, Java or PowerShell)
- Must have 3+ year of relevant work experience in a customer-facing, customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization.
- SaaS experience is a benefit.
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- Experience in technical support, project management, technical sales and consultancy. Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a plus.
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Proven track record in a highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Previous experience with working with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan is a plus
If you are a talented Pre-Sales Technical Consultant/ Engineer professional and enjoy working in a large environment that challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new grounds.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity!