Our client is a global powerhouse positioned along the electrification value chain – from power generation, transmission and distribution to smart grid solutions and the efficient application of electrical energy – as well as in the areas of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics.
Status: New position
Role: Individual Contributor
Reporting to: Vice President for Philippines, and Center of Competency in Indonesia
Product Line: Energy Management Transmission Substation (EM TS)
• Identify potential turnkey substation business opportunities in the Philippines.
• Interact with potential partners, power transmission (TSO’s), electric distribution companies (DSO’s) and IPP developers.
• Responsible for the sales and marketing of EPC Projects in close coordination with our EM TS Center of Competence in Siemens Indonesia.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• With solid background in electrical or energy management companies.
• Extensive experience in HV turnkey substation business development and sales.
• Possess sales experience and good connection in the industry.
• Knowledge in substation equipment is a must.
• A strong background in Power Transmission and Distribution products and services is also highly required.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills are needed.
• Willing to travel around the country.