A multinational company providing information and communications technology (ICT), and communications engineering solutions in the Asia-Pacific and the Middle East regions is looking for a Service Delivery Director who will bring together the infrastructure and application development teams. The Service Delivery Director provides oversight, leadership, facilitation, analysis, and coordination of tasks across Enterprise Technology Services groups to ensure all associated infrastructure and technology needs are appropriately designed/supported. This position will influence and drive application engineering solution processes; leading the focus across the portfolio of projects towards stable, auditable, and control compliant applications infrastructure. This role will report directly to the Philippines Country Director and matrix to Regional VP Delivery Operations in Singapore.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
As a hands-on manager and through the leadership of one or more director level team members, duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
● Acts as chief of staff and partner with the Country Director providing leadership to the service delivery organization and implementation and executing on service delivery organization’s objectives.
● Lead the effort, with senior management, to define, evolve, and innovate the company's global service delivery strategy.
● In addition to direct responsibilities outlined below, assists Country Director with other operational tasks, ad hoc requests and projects as needed.
● Designs, implements and manages service delivery organization’s business plan, execution strategy and budget.
● Drive process, procedure, and systems scalability and consistency across all Service Delivery organizations, included but not limited to
● Organizational Structures
● Deployment Strategies
● Resource Planning
● Support and Development Processes
● Career Planning
● Case & Performance Monitoring (KPIs) and Reporting
● Systems and Tools
● Implementation of “best practices” across organization
● Innovate and execute service delivery performance management & reporting providing visibility and timely and accurate reporting of service delivery metrics to service delivery leadership, finance and company senior management team.
● Ensures service delivery organization readiness and effectiveness leading service delivery training and development initiatives and events; development & deployment of service delivery enablement tools, programs and systems; and establishing and administering effective service delivery policies and procedures.
● Lead service delivery operations organization including operations, reporting, systems and tools, project management, etc.
● Develop and prepare key service delivery reporting packages including weekly update, monthly operations review presentation and quarterly meeting updates.
● Lead cross-organizational efforts to drive company vision and strategy.
● Facilitate the transition of the entire organization to become a “proactive” versus “reactive” team.
● Provide process and procedure to ensure the organization continues to deliver “world class” support and deliverables.
● Minimum 15+ years of service delivery operations and service delivery management experience in the software industry.
● Extensive knowledge of software support and development strategies, tools, technologies, processes.
● Both broad and deep experience creating and implementing new processes, or improving existing processes that drive operational efficiencies in the software support and development areas.
● Detailed understanding of financial planning and budget management, support and development processes, operational reporting.
● Start-up and rapidly expanding service delivery organization experience strongly preferred.
● Self-confident with ability to work with and influence senior management.
● Ability to build and maintain strong relationships, gaining trust and confidence as a strategic partner from all levels within the organization
● Very strong work ethic and team player with a positive “do what it takes” attitude.
● Strong problem solving, organizational and collaboration skills.
● Outstanding analytical skills and strong ability to interpret and present key findings and recommendations.
● Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
● Strong proficiency in MS Office products with particularly strong Excel capabilities.