Our client is one of the biggest Building Auxiliary and Security Systems Integrator in the country. They have acquired a number of prestigious accounts, a number of which are the Public Address System for the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 2, the Ayala-Greenbelt Malls 2, 3 and 4 Closed-circuit Television System, the Bellevue Manila Suites CCTV and Public Address Systems, the Supreme Court of the Philippines DCN System and Sound Reinforcement and the Shang Grand Tower complete auxiliary systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assists the Business Unit Operations Manager in overseeing the Service operations.
• Work with the Business Unit Operations Manager on customer service initiatives.
• Assists with AH or Manager’s support calls for higher level of technical consultation.
• Responsible for 3rd level escalation of client concerns/issues through incoming phone calls and other means received.
• Service Manager will diagnose client problems, recommend corrective services and sell additional services over the phone as well as face to face when appropriate.
• Keep abreast of the new company products and services.
• Other Ad hoc task that may be assigned from time to time.
• Direct audit activities commensurate to production schedules.
• Develop monthly reports showing inspection and audit performance and improvement opportunities.
• Evaluate and recommend alternative auditing procedures for continuous improvement.
• Support production leads and operators for interpretation and methods following set standards.
• Develop new methods to resolve problems occurring during QA activities.
• Must be ECE or Civil Engineer.