One of the largest FMCG brands in the world
This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
One of the largest FMCG brands in the world
• ETS is the Productivity engine for our company with the mission of driving centralized and digitized operations in a not so distant Digital future. The Enterprise solutions organization is tasked with introducing new and enhanced services to the business, delivering a portfolio of integrated global services that enables the business to grow competitively.
• Within ES, one of the most mature programs is led by the Business and Finance Services (BFS) organization driving multiple projects in 2018. Most of these have significant organization change including the roll out of new digital capabilities like Concur and Coupa and the establishment of new and value-added services including Treasury MO/BO, P&H Controllership, ZBB Program & Performance management, Piloting CD and Marketing Services among others. These are delivered through’ a 3-tier model including third party service providers, the Operating center and the Markets organization.
• The BFS Vision is to become a Best in Class solutions organization recognized both externally and internally. In this context – balancing sometimes contradicting priorities around cost, service, discipline and compliance become critical and need very capable leaders at the helm who can steer and balance this.
• It means delivering best in class service KPIs at competitive costs through a combination of highly efficient Global Operating hubs driving discipline across each process/service through’ multiple operating centers with a geography-based Service Delivery Organization which interface with the clusters and countries in the geography and are responsible for delivery of the business case, service and cost levels and provide ‘one stop’ accountability for all BFS service lines in the geography.
• The R2R Operations Manager will hold accountability for one such global BFS hubs i.e. Manila, covering the R2R processes of the service, continuous improvement, driving discipline across the 3 Tiers & driving cost saving projects across the R2R service line. The role covers designing & driving the trategy for the SEAA Cluster reporting to the BFS Lead in Manila.
• The person is also responsible for delivery of ongoing service:
o Leading and operational management of the Manila & Thailand Operating Centers for R2R.
o Drive effective and comprehensive Joint Business Plans between the Cluster and BFS – including effective delivery and performance management against the same. This will include among others:
Deployment and delivery of global & local cost reduction and process improvement projects with strong governance
Act as the escalation point for most significant day-to-day issues or problems in the Market Cluster(s)/business area.
Performing continuous feasibility & business case analysis for any opportunities of transition & transformation activities for the Clusters in scope
o Managing the relations with third party service providers (3PSPs) with the right balance between creating accountability & strong visible partnership whilst ensuring control framework compliance within the region
o Building effective ongoing relationships, with key stakeholders in the MCO/business area
o Being part of the larger external shared services network in the region
• The role holder should be passionate on growth, excellence & service and will demonstrate the:
o Ability to identify the improvement opportunities in SEAA Cluster as per business needs & global agenda
o Ability to create impact with strong governance & communication
o Inspirational leadership to lead sizeable teams and help people to discover their full potential
o Strong working knowledge various business processes & strong finance knowledge
o Strong risk management knowledge to spot the possible risks and proactively mitigating them
o Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with senior stakeholders, extended teams and external parties.
o Experience and awareness of working in a global role, demonstrate awareness and empathy to cultural diversity
o Customer and service centric mind set, placing the user at the heart of the solution
o Ability to work under pressure and at times in ambiguous situations and speed in decision making
Skills / Experience / Qualifications
• An MBA, CIMA or an equivalent Business Management or Finance degree with minimum 10 years of overall experience in Business Partnering and Management roles.
• Prior experience in a global or change management role would be preferred
• Ability to influence senior stakeholders and a proven record in leading change projects
• Excellent command of English including written, oral and presentation skills
• Understanding and excellent application of Analytical tools
• Ability to lead large teams without hierarchy, including demonstrated peer leadership
• Having a solution mind set while having the ability to face into and effectively manage conflict
Our client is a US-based startup Offshoring/ Outsourcing company providing global support to mult...
Our client is a global leader in human pharma, animal health and biopharmaceuticals. *Support the...
An American multinational corporation that manufactures automotive seating and automotive electri...
Our client is a Philippine-based conglomerate which manages mainly in the import and distribution...
Our client is a US based startup Offshoring/ Outsourcing company providing global support to mult...
Our client is a local electric resistance welded (ERW) black and hot-dipped galvanized steel pipe...
Our client is a local deli company selling finest quality gourmet ingredients. *Oversee daily ope...
Our client is a world-leading semiconductor company. The IC Digital Design Technical Lead will be...
Our client is a world-leading semiconductor company. The IC Layout Engineer (Physical Designer) i...
Our client is a multinational manufacturer of AV automation and integration equipment company. Th...
Our client is a leading designer, manufacturer, and provider of highly engineered wear and replac...