Our client is a European based digital transformation and innovation enabler that helps client improve their business by facilitating the development of innovative business models and new products and services. As part of their expansion/ growth, they are looking to hire Full Stack Developers at their office in Davao City, Philippines.
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Developer who is motivated and has a genuine interest in web application development and possess’ the willingness and capability to handle a wide range of roles and objectives as necessary. The Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
Other responsibilities will include the following:
• Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
• Design of the overall architecture of the web application
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Design and develop dashboards and visualization solutions for the services related to company's system.
• Collaborate with the development team and other stakeholders to improve usability
• Work with business and product stakeholders to identify requirements and expected deliverables.
• Develop and deploy the new feature to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
• Minimum of 4+ year experience focusing on full stack web development and implementation
• Highly experienced PHP based CMS: WordPress and Magento
• Extensive knowledge of CSS, HTML, and SQL.
• Experience with MongoDB, Cordova and Unity3D is preferred
• Strong experience with Ecommerce platforms (WooCommerce and Salesforce)
• Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design.
• Database administration and management of a hosting environment
• Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
• Experience with responsive design/development.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, SVN.
• Ability to write easy-to-read software and convey its features to team members and other users
• Fearless attitude towards unfamiliar frameworks.
• Excellent web and database programming skills and good appreciation of design.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and willingness to work flexibly
• Create quality mock-ups and prototypes on tight timelines.
• Excellent communication skills - must be able to communicate with business stakeholders.
• The capacity to work in a diverse team and effectively manage client-oriented and internal projects
What the client provides for the successful candidates...
• Competitive salary
• Performance bonus
• Leave credits
• Flexible working hours
• Personal development opportunities
• Enjoyable and professional work environment