Our client is the first and largest all-you-can-read digital media platform that is being used by thousands of publishers to bring on-demand access to various digital contents/ stories to the consumers. As part of their expansion/ growth, they are looking to hire Account Managers at their office in Makati City, Philippines.
As part of their branded solutions team, successful candidates will own relationships with a variety of key clients, managing all aspects of their digital products. Your focus will cover both supporting and prospecting key and new clients. You will essentially be;
* Helping develop new leads and prospects in coordination with Business Development Manager
* Assisting in renewals of contract with clients, including upselling and cross selling
* Providing on-boarding assistance to new clients including setting up new accounts, training and technical assistance
* Providing first line support for customer inquiries in a timely manner
* Supporting new, renewal, and outdated quotes with direction from Sales Manager
* Keeping records of client communication and transactions with Microsoft Dynamics and other tools
* Conversing with customers about usage reporting and statistics
* Able to generate accurate account reports using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Dynamics
* Coordinating with staff members and appropriate departments regarding escalations and providing resolution to clients' concerns
* Exceeding customer satisfaction with prompt responses and providing timely solutions
To be considered for this role, you must;
* Have a Bachelor’s degree, or education leading to a degree, ideally in business, marketing or business communications – or all of the above would be a huge asset.
* Experience developing business in both new and established markets via telemarketing/ leads generation and/ or sales account management
* An open attitude and a desire to work in a start-up style environment.
* Ability to work independently and self-motivate
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
* Proficiency in writing and speaking English
* Experience in digital media, online publication or IT industry is a plus but not required
Make no mistake, this role is fast-paced and demanding with many exceptional opportunities for growth. But for the right candidate, it’s a terrific opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting, constantly evolving environment with a young, smart and ambitious team. In addition to a competitive compensation package, there’s plenty of room for advancement. Not to mention the opportunity to help shape the future of digital content publishing from the ground up.