Our client is a growing Australian company and an industry leader in real estate campaign management is currently hiring Software Engineers to join their Manila software development team. Their client uses their software to create, order and track all their office, personal profile and property marketing.
As a Software Engineer, you will be involved in maintaining and improving their industry leading SaaS application and internal systems as well as the creation of new software for the company and its customers.
Specific activities being performed by this role includes;
● Liaising with and determining stakeholder requirements
● Designing solutions to meet these requirements
● Implementation. Testing and deployment of this solution
● Maintenance and support of existing systems
● Documentation and consultation with a senior software engineer on work done
● Gain an understanding in the existing systems
● Participate in improving the department’s processes
To be considered for this role, candidates should have;
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
● Experience with MSSQL including stored procedures and triggers
● Strong C# and/or VB.NET skills
● Familiarity with the ASP.NET web application framework
● Knowledge of XML, SOAP and web services
● Experience with Facebook and Google APIs will be highly regarded
● English language proficiency
● This position will also suit a recent graduate with strong SQL and ASP.NET development skills.