Our client is the first and largest all-you-can-read digital media platform that is being used by thousands of publishers to bring on-demand access to various digital contents/ stories to the consumers. As part of their expansion/ growth, they are looking to hire Account Managers at their office in Makati City, Philippines.
The Team Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of Product Support Team in Manila in coordination with the Director for Operations. We are looking for an experienced manager who can drive the entire team in providing an exceptional customer service, maintain highest level of business standards and exceed productivity goals set forth by management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Create action plans in accordance with the expectations set forth by management, and engage available resources for effective and efficient implementation of such action plans
* Identify performance goals and focus areas for the entire team; provide leadership and necessary support to ensure the team’s compliance with such performance and desired service levels
* Serve as a primary resource person regarding pertinent information on products and services; guide the agents in answering difficult questions, handling sensitive issues and diffusing angry customers and taking care of high-level escalations that cannot be resolved by the team
* Monitor overall productivity and quality assurance of the team, pull in reports regarding performance and provide analytics of such reports and other deliverables as required by management.
* Lead weekly meetings, provide regular reports providing updates about performance and identify key areas for improvement with the help of team leads and trainers
* Maintain open and effective communication with the entire team to communicate management expectations, discuss feedback and directives in order to align them with management’s expectations
* Review and develop performance culture, framework, and efficiency of work processes against set targets
* Assist in interviewing, hiring and disciplining erring employees such as the issuance of necessary sanctions and corrective measures to reinforce performance
* Identify KPI’s and review compliance with such targets as set forth by management;
* Ensure that the team delivers excellent customer contact experience through a variety of channels (Voice, E-mail and Chat)
* Take on other tasks or projects as may be delegated by management
* Holder of any undergraduate degree related to Business Administration, Management, Mass Communication, English, Communication
Arts or any related course
* Five (5) or more years of relevant experience in customer service or client relations in a managerial capacity
* Has experience in handling a team of 20 or more agents
* Proficiency on web, mobile technology including computer, software applications, e-learning platform and other IT solutions
* Knowledge on management principles and familiarity with product, service and market trends, especially in regards to technology and
digital publishing (eBooks/eReading)
* Fluent in English with excellent oral, written, analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
* Motivated to learn new things, has strong critical thinking skills and able to adapt to dynamic situations quickly
* Experience with Salesforce, CRM system, Zendesk Suite (Support, Guide, Chat, and Voice) and other contact channels
* Strong coaching and leadership skills, and ability to motivate employees
* Decisive, articulate and can work in a multi-cultural setting
* Willing to work on night shift or cyclical schedule.