Our client is the first and largest all-you-can-read digital media platform that is being used by thousands of publishers to bring on-demand access to various digital contents/ stories to the consumers. As part of their expansion/ growth, they are looking to hire Account Managers at their office in Makati City, Philippines.
Product Support Representatives (Voice, Email, and Chat) provide first level support for onboarding, instructing, and troubleshooting customers using our digital interactive reading platform for K-12 schools.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Manage inbound and outbound questions from users about our platform in a courteous and accommodating manner through
Voice, Email, and Chat.
• Assist customers in processing payments and refunds made through PayPal
• Patiently troubleshoot issues with non-technical customers using our online reader in various Internet browsers, as well as
Android and iOS applications.
• Oversee and listen to customer complaints and promptly provide an alternative, educated solutions for resolution.
• Create and file descriptive tickets for technical bugs discovered while assisting customers.
• Follow communication and technical procedures, guidelines, and policies.
• Completion or currently completing an undergraduate degree.
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience in customer service support (Tier I/II) and/or as an IT service help desk specialist.
• A good understanding of web and mobile technology.
• Fluent in English with excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Motivated to learn new things and have strong critical thinking skills to adapt to dynamic situations quickly.
• Experience with the Zendesk Suite (Support, Guide, Chat, and Voice) and/or Salesforce is an asset.
Supporting NA region - willing to work at night
PH holidays are followed