A Startup FinTech software company is looking for an Implementation Consultants/ Specialist to join their Philippines Office. As an Implementation Consultants/ Specialist ,you will be part of a company that will shape the future of the banking and finance industry in Asia.
As an Implementation Consultant/ Specialist, you will be involved in the planning and executing end-to-end implementation process of core banking, Internet banking and credit scoring solutions. Help in evaluating client needs, preparing gap analysis reports, documenting business and system requirements. Oversee setting up and configuring system parameters. Assisting clients in the data migration and verification processes. Provide training and end-user support during and after the implementation process. Act as the primary point of contact for a client to manage expectations, concerns and requirements. And supporting pre-sales team in product demonstrations, project scoping and proposal preparation;
To be considered for this role, you must have;
● Experience in implementing banking solutions specifically in the Core Banking System
● Experience in client interface gathering business requirements to identify banking solutions needed. Consultant background/Vendor experience is a plus
● Thorough knowledge of local banking practices including general banking, branch banking, digital banking, clearing processes, payments and remittances. Knowledge of Treasury, Asset Liability Management, Anti-Money Laundering would be a plus.
● Solution-focused approach;
● Team-oriented work culture;
● Good communications skills;
● Positive attitude at work;
By joining our client you will work with a highly passionate and talented team located in the Philippines and Poland. You will be exposed to the latest trends and technologies including cloud computing, micro-services and machine learning. You will learn how to design, build and implement scalable and efficient core banking, web and mobile Internet banking and credit scoring solutions running on Amazon Web Services, which the company is a certified partner of.