Our client is one of the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. They provide a variety of solutions for the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. They are currently hiring for Senior Solutions Consultants to join their regional solutions sales team.
As a Senior Solutions Consultant, you an integral role in the sales process utilizing in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff in uncovering prospect requirements and identifying product functionality gaps to develop, recommend, and package the best possible products/solutions and/or services for client prospects through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
To be considered for this role, you need to have;
● Experience in providing banking solutions specifically in the Core Banking System. A presales experience in the banking systems is a plus
● An ability to interact with various stakeholders across levels in a bank/financial institution to discuss and elicit requirements and translate them into solution offerings
● Experience in client interface gathering business requirements to identify banking solutions needed. Consultant background/Vendor experience is a plus
● Banking experience in Retail, Corporate, or Digital
● Thorough knowledge of local banking practices including general banking, branch banking, digital banking, clearing processes, payments and remittances. Knowledge of Treasury, Asset Liability Management, Anti-Money Laundering would be a plus.
● Thorough knowledge of the underlying processes in the credit side of the business including associated processes in Banks, Financial Institutions, Credit Unions / Community Banks, Startup Banks, etc.