Our client is one of the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. They provide a variety of solutions for the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. They are currently hiring for Senior Technology Business Consultant to join their regional implementation team.
As a Senior Technology Business Consultant you will be part a team who will be implementing their technology solutions at client sites. You will be assessing the Client needs and setting up systems to satisfy identifying gaps, steering course to implement whilst awaiting developments, writing or specifying crystal reports or spreadsheets to satisfy requirements.
To be considered for this role, you need to have;
● 5+ years of development/ programming experience using C#, SQL and /or Oracle PL/SQL and reports creation using Crystal Reports
● Strong technical proficiency on Web API's and can lead discussion on integrations, Support Web APIs
● An ability to interact with various stakeholders across levels in a bank/financial institution to discuss and elicit requirements and translate them into a functional design specifications.
● Thorough knowledge of local banking practices including general banking, branch banking, digital banking, clearing processes, payments and remittances. Knowledge of Treasury, Asset Liability Management, Anti-Money Laundering would be a plus.
● Thorough knowledge of the underlying processes in the credit side of the business including associated processes in Banks, Financial Institutions, Credit Unions / Community Banks, Startup Banks, etc. would be a plus