Our client is a global company in the Marketing Automation SaaS space. They are currently looking for a Country Manager to help drive their entry and growth in the Philippines. Our client product and service offering is considered as the the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
The Country Manager will be fully responsible for the development of the business in the Philippines. This position represents an exciting opportunity to build a business on the foundation of their strong product and to leverage their deep knowledge of the industry and relevant business processes within the Philippines.
The person who will be hired for this position is also expected to;
● Lead & establish the country business as the market leader in this competitive market environment;
● Focus on retention of clients by establishing a consultative and trusted adviser relationship that focuses on growing Customer Lifetime Value for their clients;
● Maintain a working knowledge of all other company products/services, competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and company resources;
● Recruit and manage staff including performance monitoring, mentoring, and training;
● Communicate the needs of the customers, along with feedback to the relevant Product Management Team and identify new business opportunities and capitalize on them;
● Establish strategic partnerships to grow the business;
● Own the business plan of the company in the Philippines;
● Monitor the market conditions and formulate strategies in order to establish and grow the business and effectively implement those strategies via clear goals and objectives;
● Manage all operations within the country. Including taking responsibility for profit, revenue, quality targets, and recruitment;
Develop and maintain C-level relationships with the key accounts;
● Act as a liaison between the Head Offices (London & Singapore) and the Philippine office;
Participate and represent Insider in Industry trade events and other marketing initiatives.
To be considered for this position, you must have;
● 3+ years experience in senior management preferably in a SaaS, Digital Marketing, Adtech or E-commerce company;
● Very good knowledge of and network in the Philippine E-Commerce industry;
● Experience in or with product management and/or conversion rate optimization is considered an asset.
● Strong analytical skills with a talent for problem solving in a very structured manner;
● Ability to work autonomously and self-directed;
● Hungry for success and eager to build a business from the ground;
● Outstanding leadership skills;
● Passionate about technology and evolution of digital businesses;
● Flexibility and Willingness to travel;
● Based in Philippines (or willing to relocate);