Our client is an International Computer Animation Studio is seeking a seasoned HR Generalist to help support their operations in Ortigas City, Philippines. The client creates High-end Computer Graphics and Visual Effect for Films, Commercial, Promotional Videos, Games, VR, Short Films and Websites.
The HR Generalist will report directly to the Country General Manager and play a critical role in creating and implementing various organizational wide programs and initiatives to promote employee engagement, employee retention and make the company as an choice employer within the creatives and digital animation industry.
Day-to-day duties include managing personnel issues, sourcing talent, payroll and policy adherence.
In this role you will :
• Partner with Senior Management and Leadership Team to identify HR organizational needs and develop, deliver and monitor programs to support the business requirements.
• Be responsible for employee communication (organizational announcements, policy roll out, announcements, etc.) to Managers and employees
• Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations and administrative hearing.
• Provide general HR support and consultation to internal stakeholders
• Manage the life cycle of employees from on-boarding to off-boarding
• Participate in evaluation and monitoring of development programs to ensure success. Follow up to ensure training objectives are met.
• Drive and help initiate activities on employee engagement.
• Be responsible for the end to end life-cycle management and guiding unit HR for sourcing and hiring strategies, performance management, compensation etc.
• Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Assist in reviewing Performance Appraisal and Annual Increase in assigned business units
• Implement effective HR policies to ensure all practices are in compliance with Philippine labor and employment regulations.
To be considered for this role, you must have;
• An HR Generalist experience having done relevant work experience of all facets of HR functions/ roles
• 5+ year of experience in an HR Administration or HR Operations role(s), experience working at Japanese companies would be an advantage
• Must thrive in an ambiguous environment and be incredibly proactive
• Self-starter, resourceful, creative and capable of handling multiple projects at a time
• Can-do, collaborative working style with attention to detail
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills