Our Client is one of the largest and leading Maritime/Shipping companies in the world. They are a dynamic provider of integrated ship management services to the international shipping and offshore industries.
They were one of the first Ship Management Companies to establish a set up in the Philippines in 1988.
They were later established and is located in Makati City, Manila Philippines. The main function of the ROHQ is to manage the Group Training Function, management of Training Center, Group Victualing, IT Support and provide back end services like vessel accounts, marine payroll, procurement and purchasing via Shared Services Center.
Their Maritime Training Center (MTC) is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment. They are committed to providing quality training to all our seafarers in compliance with the requirements of their principals, flag states, and other statutory national and international regulations.
• Will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives.
• Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
• Perform quality assurance.
• Define reporting and alerting requirements.
• Own and develop a relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration.
• Will help lead in designing, documenting and maintaining system processes.
• Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
• Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused storyboards.
• Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology/Accounting or other related courses.
• At least 5-6 years of solid experience in the said field. Preferably someone who can lead.
• Should have experience with requirements management and software development methodology and have worked extensively with business users, programmers, and Quality Assurance.
• Highly analytical and results-driven.
• Independent individual contributor.
• Must have working knowledge in accounting systems especially Qlikview.
• Candidate must have handled finance projects or groups.