5th Leg Data Production Inc. is a part of the Phoenix (GSB) Group, a European headquartered organization specializing in bespoke data mining, statistical analysis, and integration & deployment of high performance, mission-critical, trading systems across niche markets.
5th Leg Data Production focuses on tailored sports analysis and data production services for an international market. With over 50 highly trained staff, 5th Leg Data Productions is a dynamic young company with a strong foothold in an ever-expanding niche market.
Expert consultants with over 15 years of market experience provide specialized training using bespoke software and data collection methodologies that ensure that only the highest quality data is produced.
We are looking for a proactive individual with strong management experience to provide leadership for over 80 highly trained staff members that make up the data analysis and support teams of our Data Production Department. He or she will provide a well-defined structure to ensure that all data delivery targets are met efficiently and at the highest standards to fulfill our clients’ strict service level requirements and to ensure that all teams are able to function cohesively and seamlessly to achieve this goal.
General areas of responsibility include:
• Coordination of data production, support teams and external service providers to ensure all pre-production requirements are met.
• Define and centrally own operational processes and procedures to manage our data production systems and ensure our data delivery SLA targets are met.
• Collaborate with our Quality Assurance team and external stakeholders to define and implement data quality controls, workflows, and problem escalation and correction procedures.
• Liaise with management and external stakeholders and to act as a single point of contact to ensure that deliverables are understood and met.
• Coordinate project management initiatives to ensure that new projects are tracked, completed to agreed timelines and well documented.
• Drive data production reporting and documentation to ensure all stakeholders are kept up to date and staff metrics are obtainable.
• Oversee staff performance reviews, KPIs and targets. To balance production with a high level of staff contentment and able to work under the philosophy that high-quality data is only achievable with motivated and fulfilled team members.
• Proactively identify major issues, risks, and dependencies and manage them to minimize the impact on business.
• Should have at least 5 solid years at a Senior Manager Level within a related industry (IT, BPO, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills will be essential in order to manage the teams and to build effective working relationships with external stakeholders.
• Strong problem-solving skills with experience in defining operational processes.
• Project management experience to drive existing and new projects through the full lifecycle.
• Documentation experience to ensure that all processes and requirements are available for reference.
• Have strong people management skills, self-motivated and able to motivate and inspire others.
• Work Location: Makati City
• Work Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8 AM-5 PM
15 VL & 10 SL, unused leaves are convertible to cash. Additional 1 leave credit every year up to a max of 25 days for each
Annual Performance Bonus
Employee Engagement Programs/Travel Incentives