Our client - a US based Information Technology & Services company has an immediate opening in their Manila office for a Human Resources leader.
They are looking for a leader who will embrace their values of inspiration, compassion, and passion. Values to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
If you want to be a part of a winning culture, please continue reading.
This is a hands-on role while driving strategic changes for their Manila-based workforce (approximately 1,000 teammates), and partnering with several business leaders on workplace initiatives, most notably teammate engagement. The HR leader will focus on several primary goals: (1) Relentless focus on becoming an Employer of Choice in the Philippines, (2) Developing company’s current and future leaders, and (3) Ensuring their Manila HR team is role modeling their corporate values.
What you’ll do:
• You’ll be responsible for leading a team of HR professionals in the development and execution of HR programs in support of corporate, regional and organizational strategies.
• You’ll work proactively with HR functional experts in a variety of departments at corporate headquarters to ensure your region is getting everything it needs to advance the workforce and support company leaders. Examples of HR focus areas may be development of employees, development of leaders, workforce planning, compensation and benefit changes, organizational structure changes and workforce integration with acquisition work.
• They’ll rely on you to champion programs and events to increase teammate satisfaction and performance, including teammate satisfaction surveys, retention planning, succession planning, career development, health and wellness events, charity events, corporate events and celebrations, to name a few.
What you’ll need to be successful:
• 10+ years of experience in progressively advancing Human Resources roles. Experience directly leading a team, and experience partnering with business leaders.
• Demonstrated success in building credibility, trust and working relationships with client groups and leaders at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated role model with corporate values and leadership development, and passionate about corporate culture.
• Ability to manage projects and solve complex problems effectively, efficiently and with creativity. To do so, you’ll need to possess a track record with successfully managing multiple priorities.
• Business acumen. Ability to understand and operationalize complex business needs and objectives.
• While the client expect expertise in some of the Human Resources functional areas (those areas may include talent & OD, talent acquisition, leadership development, coaching and consulting, diversity and inclusion, or total rewards). However, you must have a track record of leveraging expertise at corporate headquarters in all functional Human Resources areas to ensure success in region.
• Be open minded, inclusive and collaborative.
• Strong communication skills, oral and written.
• Amenable to work on a shifting work schedule