Our client is the first and largest all-you-can-read digital media platform that is being used by thousands of publishers to bring on-demand access to various digital content/ stories to the consumers. As part of their expansion/ growth, they are looking to hire a Magento Developer at their office in Makati City, Philippines.
• Design and develop code for the store that uses open-source Magento products in accordance with appropriate development standards.
• Deliver quality code by applying development practices, leveraging test-driven development methodology and supporting test automation.
• Perform system integration and testing, problem troubleshooting, and resolution.
• Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines.
• Participate in peer design and code reviews.
• Identify technical, schedule, and other project risks and provide relevant feedback.
• Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with project stakeholders to ensure project efforts proceed efficiently and with predictability.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, IT or any relevant field.
• At least one (1) year of experience working as a Magento Developer or any Magento-related product.
• Understanding of Magento Technical and Coding Guidelines and Best Practices; and Magento Certification are an advantage but not a requirement.
• Understands complex platform-wide issues and concerns; Has strong analytical skills, problem-solving and attention to details.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple concurrent assignments and meet deadlines.
• Ability to communicate through meetings and conferences; must be comfortable conducting teleconference calls to discuss updates and collaborate with Canada Team.
Work Schedule: Mon-Frid 6AM - 2PM