Our client is the leading Corporate Venture Capital firm betting on visionary founders in the early- to growth-stages of company formation and expansion is currently looking to invite an experienced corporate communications manager who will join their organization.
The Corporate Communications Manager will be responsible for the company's overall brand and reputation management, channels, presence and publicity, media network development and portfolio communications support.
● Owns and safeguards the company's brand identity – visual representation, business classification/value proposition, differentiation.
● Promotes the comprehension of our identity and purpose.
● Represent the company and its interests in public and internal forums.
● Supports the reputation of the company's team members as experts in their respective fields.
● Keeps all the company's channels updated: publishing milestones and events as they happen
● Creates and curates content (original and credited, verified, quality-checked) for publication and distribution.
● Identifying public forums and events for the company to participate in.
● Facilitate collaboration with portfolio companies and the publication of portfolio news.
● Offer insights/inputs to portfolio companies.
● Media exposure for key portfolio company milestones (investment rounds, launches, etc.)
● Support portfolio company PR and communications.
● Support portfolio company business development.
● At least 7 years of solid experience in corporate communications. PR agency background and experience working with MNCs are added advantages.
● Proven strategic thinker and planner.
● Track record in developing and managing successful PR and corporate communications campaigns.
● Extensive experience in handling press inquiries, working with media, writing press releases.
● Ability to demonstrate strong leadership and to advise and counsel senior management.
● Good knowledge about effective media communications, including digital communications
● Experienced in issues and crisis management.
● Experienced in event management and good project management skills
● Excellent communications skills in both spoken and written English
● Able to multi-task, self-motivated, proactive, able to work under pressureProven strategic thinker and planner.
Work Location: Makati City, Philippines