• Conduct regression testing, maintenance testing back-end functionalities;
• Create scripts/framework and expand existing code base;
• Collaborate with the development team to understand project objectives, gather testing requirements, identify issues and implement scalable test solutions;
• Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts (i.e. test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts);
• Audit project processes and outcome of bug fixes created by the Developers (Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes);
• Conduct documentation and project reviews by providing status on task completion as well as problem areas and risks;
• Report and discuss results and project directions to counterparts and appropriate team; Collaborate through meetings and weekly updates
• Perform crossover work for other QA testing activities and projects as maybe assigned by the management.