Started in 2005, the company is a fast-growing IT consulting and services company, specializing in Data and Analytics solutions. We're working with companies from the Fortune Global 500 list as well as other market leaders based in the USA, Nordics and Poland across different industries such as Consumer Packaged Goods, Banking and Financial Services, Telecommunication and Insurance.
The company employs over 500 people in three locations: Poland, United States and Philippines.
• Engage with customers across industries, company sizes and types to define and build Big Data Architectures and Cloud strategies leveraging modern data management tools, data models and best practices of data usage, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
• Developing architecture baselines, performing architecture analysis, providing architecture recommendations and developing target architectures.
• Helps establish capabilities around people, process and tools to support definition and management of enterprise architecture strategies.
• Collaborates with partners in building Industry Solutions addressing key challenges in implementing priority use cases for every industry.
• Designing and implementing enterprise business intelligence, data warehouse or data marts for various business functions on Azure.
• Analyzing business requirements and translating them into information and data requirements; developing largescale, complex enterprise data model and data dictionary with detail data/business rules.
• Communicate orally and in writing in a professional manner to include work status.
• Communicate effectively with line of business and IT decision makers effectively via phone, and email.
• Develop a thorough understanding of solutions and relevant business pains and become proficient conducting high-level demos of primary selling scenarios for solution.
• Be a subject matter expert in Big Data and Cloud.
• Meet with sales teams and customers to understand requirements and quickly and thoroughly propose and architect solutions.
• Respond in writing to customer requirements as well as request for Information/proposal documents.
• Provide solution demonstrations, both standard and tailored to suspects and prospects.
• Provide technological guidance to new and potential customers e.g. Proof of Concepts, workshops, pilots, etc.
• Experience in designing and building Enterprise Data Hubs projects with Azure, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Analysis Services, Big Data and NoSQL technologies. AWS experience is a plus.
• Advanced knowledge of data architecture principles, methods, and techniques.
• Demonstrated awareness of new systems technologies and how they could be leveraged to benefit customers and new business strategies.
• Must possess the qualities, skills, business acumen, experience, and discipline to ensure business and systems architecture alignment.
• Expert knowledge with data security and data governance.
• Must be able to work independently on complex tasks which require analysis and action.
• Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills, relationship management and negotiation skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
• 10+ years of software implementation/services experience, preferably in the Data Analytics space. -3-
• Experience with Cloud ecosystem (Azure, AWS).
• Experience with business intelligence tools with a physical model (e.g., Tableau, Power BI).
• Exposure to NoSQL-based, SQL-like technologies (e.g., Hive, Pig, Spark SQL/Shark).