RGF Executive Search Philippines, Inc. (“We”, “RGF”, or the “Company”) is a recruitment and executive search firm that aims to deliver top-management recruitment results to its clients, which are largely comprised of multinational companies and Philippine conglomerates. Backed up by dedicated Senior Research Associates and Research Associates, our Practice Heads specialize in major industries such as:
• Pharmaceutical, Fast Moving Consumer Goods & Chemicals;
• Banking and Finance;
• Retail and Creatives;
• Business Process Outsourcing and Shared Services; and
• Information Communications Technology.
As a firm which heavily relies on Personal Data for its business model, we value your trust and are committed to safeguarding your privacy. In this regard, RGF ensures strict compliance with Republic Act No. 10173, otherwise known as “The Data Privacy Act of 2012” (“DPA”), its Implementing Rules and Regulations (“IRR”), and the various issuances and policies of the National Privacy Commission (“NPC”) (collectively, the “DP Law & Regulations”).
In this Privacy Notice, you will know how we handle your Personal Data and how we protect them. We want you to know what data we have on you, how you can access your Personal Data, and when necessary, how you can correct or have the said data deleted. In case you have a complaint or concern regarding your privacy, we undertake to settle the same immediately.
Scope and Application
We may collect your Personal Data, which can either be Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Information, when you avail of our services or products, contact us via our official website (https://www.philippines.rgf-executive.com/) or online job search engines (e.g., LinkedIn and JobStreet), or submit to us your curriculum vitae, application letters, and other similar, related, or supporting documents.
By submitting your Personal Data to RGF through any means or availing of RGF’s services and products, you consent to the processing of your Personal Data as stated in this Privacy Notice. Under the DPA and the IRR, “processing” includes the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating, modification, retrieval, consultation, use, consolidation, blocking, erasure, or destruction of data.
If you do not agree with any provision of this Privacy Notice, please do not provide RGF with any Personal Data. However, RGF may not be able to provide you the services that would require such Personal Data.
The Personal Data that RGF Collects
RGF collects your Personal Data to provide you with recruitment, executive search, and/or related services, which may include the endorsement of your Personal Data to RGF’s clients/your potential employer(s) for purposes of finding you a successful placement.
The DPA defines Personal Information as any information, whether or not recorded in a material form, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual. These include your name, mobile phone number, landline, residential address, e-mail address and references, among others.
Some Personal Information that you will provide are considered as Sensitive Personal Information under the DPA. These include your age, race, marital status, health, education, employment history, and social security number, among others. RGF will collect, use or disclose your Sensitive Personal Information only in accordance with the DPA and the IRR, and only after it has obtained your prior written consent.
Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information are collectively referred to as Personal Data
How RGF collects Personal Data.
RGF generally collects Personal Data directly from you when you:
- communicate with RGF officers and employees in person, by telephone, letter, email, facsimile, via RGF’s official website, or via online job search engines (e.g., LinkedIn or JobStreet);
- submit to us your curriculum vitae, application letters, and other similar, related, or supporting documents for purposes of availing of our services; and
- submit any other information in connection with your application.
- from the references you have provided;
- verification from academic institutions, professional associations, and/or licensing bodies of the educational and professional qualifications you have stated in your curriculum vitae;
- inquiries with former employers and co-workers;
How RGF May Use Your Personal Data
Personal Data collected and received by RGF shall be used and processed in order to provide you with recruitment, executive search, and/or related services, which may include:
- the endorsement of your Personal Data to RGF’s clients/your potential employer(s) for purposes of finding you a successful placement, or applying for jobs on your behalf by sending your credentials to potential employers and engagers;
- matching your credentials against job opportunities that RGF may determine to be appropriate for you;
- responding to your inquiries or concerns;
- the verification or vetting of your credentials and other Personal Data, which may include the conduct of background checks by RGF and/or any of its third-party service providers;
- communicating to you any relevant information, such as employment opportunities, for the purposes for which you have availed of the services of RGF; and
- for other purposes for which you have availed of RGF’s services.
RGF will also use your Personal Information for future marketing, advertising, and promotional activities, provided that it first obtains your prior written consent for such purpose.
How RGF May Disclose or Share Personal Data to Third Parties
RGF will only share your Personal Data to third parties who have proper interest and only with your consent, unless permitted or required by law. RGF shall take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties are bound by written agreements to use your Personal Data solely for the stated purpose and in accordance with RGF’s instructions, and to comply with the DPA and the IRR. RGF may share your Personal Data with third parties, such as:
- prospective employers or engagers;
- affiliates of the RGF/Bo Le Group or Offices;
- agents/third-party service providers who conduct background checks and screening;
- service providers or contractors engaged to perform services on RGF’s behalf, including IT consultants conducting testing and development work on RGF’s IT systems or data encoders who encode your Personal Data in RGF’s standard format; and
- in the event RGF enters into a joint venture with, or is sold to or merged with another business entity, the new owner who would have access to the information held by RGF, which could include your Personal Data.
If You Choose Not To Provide Personal Data
When you refuse to provide or decide to withdraw your Personal Data, RGF will be unable to provide you with its recruitment, executive search, and other related services.
Personal Data Security and Retention
RGF adopts appropriate organizational, physical and technical measures to protect your Personal Data against any accidental or unlawful/unauthorized destruction, alteration and disclosure, fraudulent misuse, as well as against any other unlawful/unauthorized processing. RGF stores Personal Data in secure digital data storage and those contained in paper-based files are kept inside secure premises or locked filing areas. Among the other measures taken by RGF to ensure the protection of your Personal Data, are the following:
- trainings and seminars for RGF’s officers and employees are conducted to ensure that they know how to keep your Personal Information safe and secure at all times;
- locks are installed, secure filing cabinets are provided for us, and security systems are in place in RGF’s office premises;
- computer passwords are in use to limit access to shared network drives;
- passwords and other encryption methods are in use to protect files and electronic documents from unauthorized sharing/disclosure;
- access to hard copies of documents containing Personal Data is limited to only specifically authorized staff;
- data integrity audits are conducted;
- firewalls and virus scanning tools are in use to prevent unauthorized access into the system; and
- proper tracking of movement and transfer of custody of files containing Personal Data is being observed.
RGF will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the stated purpose or for so long as may be permitted by the DP Law & Regulations. When no longer required or if you ask to be removed from RGF’s systems, RGF will dispose or delete your Personal Data in a secure manner that would prevent further processing, unauthorized access, and/or disclosure to any other party or to the public.
Access, correction, blocking/deletion of your Personal Data
You can view the information we have about you by contacting us through our website or by calling or e-mailing us. Please see information below on how to contact us. RGF may, however, deny your request for access on legal grounds which will be promptly communicated to you.
Generally, you can view your information without a fee, but if you will request for your information to be stored in a material form such as a CD or in a printed form, we may ask for a reasonable fee to cover the time we spent recording or printing your information and any photocopying or printing expense incurred by the Company. We will inform you of such fee before proceeding to process your request.
In case you find that your Personal Data with RGF is incorrect or inaccurate, you may inform RGF, and after we verify your identity and determine that your request is reasonable, we will correct the information immediately and take the necessary steps to ensure that all records pertaining to your Personal Information are corrected and updated.
RGF will likewise undertake to suspend, withdraw, block, remove or destroy your Personal Data from RGF’s personal information filing system upon your request, after we have sufficiently verified your identity and have determined the reasonableness of such request.
Transfer of your Personal Data outside of the Philippines
Generally, RGF does not transfer Personal Data which it collects in the Philippines to countries outside of the Philippines. However, if it shall have to do so, RGF shall obtain your prior written consent for the transfer to be made and will take steps to ensure that the concerned Personal Data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the DPA.
RGF may revise or update this Privacy Notice at any time upon posting a notice of such change or update in its website.
How to contact us:
With regard to your privacy concerns, you may contact us through:
Ms. Heidi Buencamino
Data Protection Officer
RGF Executive Search Philippines, Inc.
Telephone No.: +63(2) 811-6258
Fax No.: +63(2) 811-6260
Postal Address: RGF Executive Search Philippines, Inc., Unit 1, 5th Floor Citibank Center Building, 8741 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, Philippines