RGF Executive Search Philippines is a member of PAESPI (Philippine Association of Executive Search Professionals). This year, PAESPI has conducted the first ever survey on the Executive Search Industry in the Philippines.
As an advocacy group, PAESPI aims to help professionalize the industry, promote a Code of Ethics and expose malpractices. There has been a rapid rise in the number of executive search and recruitment firms over the past 5 years and because of low barriers to entry, these firms have risen to 70+ and growing. With intense competition, malpractices victimizing both executive talents and clients alike have flourished.
- Areas where Clients and Executive talents are very satisfied with and areas where they are most disappointed in.
- How PAESPI can address these areas of dissatisfaction.
- How PAESPI can continue to raise the standard of service of its member firms.
- A follow-up survey will be conducted after 12 months to track progress.
- Respondents were randomly chosen from the Top 500 Corporations. This was supplemented by PAESPI’s former and current clients and executive talents.
- Minimum of 100 respondents each from Corporations/Clients and from Executive Talents.